"God's Blessings Come in His Own Time"
Visuals to help explain waiting. Use these visuals to help younger children understand the importance of waiting.
- Window showing rain: It can take a long time for a storm to end when you want to go outside to play.
- Birthday cake: Sometimes waiting for a birthday party or a special treat can take a long time.
- Puppy: A puppy can take a long time to become a dog.
- A sapling can take many years to become a big tree.
- Elizabeth and Zacharias, in the New Testament waited longer than all of these to have their own baby.