Printable Symbols of Easter/ Jesus Christs Atonement Egg Activity
Symbols of Jesus and His Atonement Activity!
Place symbols of Easter in Easter eggs and use these printouts to make an special Easter activity.
1- Luke 22:19-20: Symbol: Loaf of Bread (not included in download)
2- D&C 19:16-19 : Symbol: An image representing Jesus Christs Atonement. (included in download)
3- John 19:17-18 : A Cross. (not included in download)
4-Luke 23:34-46: A representation of the nail. (not included in download)
5- Matthew 28:1-7: “He Is Risen” (included in download)
Included in the download are instructions with ideas of where to get the symbols that cannot be printed.
**This is a download of the printout portions only. The items for the activity will have to be obtained on your own. No physical items will be shipped.
- Print lots of copies to share with your family, friends, neighbors, church members etc.
- Share digitally by linking back to this product page on gospelhomestudypackets.com
- Share or sell these files in any way (email, social media, website etc.)
- Print and sell our these files
· The products offered by GospelHomeStudyPackets (GHSP) are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by GHSP are solely those of GHSP and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.