- All Packets
- Washing the Mud Off - Jesus Heals The Blind Activity
Washing the Mud Off - Jesus Heals The Blind Activity
This is a digital download
Christ taught that he came into the world so that they which see not, might see. When the Pharisees heard this, they asked “Are we blind also.” (See John 9) This game helps children understand how Christ can help all of us to see more clearly. Place the 8 faces on the board or on a table. Cover each face with some “mud.” Tape the mud in place if necessary. Have a family member or class member read one of the statements on the mud. Have someone suggest what Christ would say about the statement, then remove the mud. Finish by explaining that Jesus Christ helps us and teaches us the right way to live. When we wonder if we are blind also, he helps us to see more clearly the right path to follow. Extra mud has been included for you to add your own scenarios as desired.
- Print lots of copies to share with your family, friends, neighbors, church members etc.
- Share digitally by linking back to this product page on gospelhomestudypackets.com
- Share or sell these files in any way (email, social media, website etc.)
- Print and sell these files
· The products offered by GospelHomeStudyPackets (GHSP) are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by GHSP are solely those of GHSP and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
· Come, Follow Me is a resource offered by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is designed to be used in the home to support personal and family scripture study to build faith in Heavenly Father and His plan of salvation and in the Savior Jesus Christ and His Atonement. Come, Follow Me is self-contained and adequate, when used properly. Products and materials designed to supplement this resource, though they may be helpful in some instances, are not necessary for a successful home study program.