"The Lord's Prayer"
This is a digital download
“What can we learn from the Lord’s prayer? This packet explores seeking for understanding by breaking the Lord’s prayer down into parts and then discussing what we learn from our Savior’s example.
Tip: Cut the word cards apart. The purple ones represent statements made by Christ during His prayer. The Yellow ones represent things we can learn from the Savior’s example.
Tip: Rather than just reading and placing the word cards up, discuss each item. How can the elements of the prayer be applied to your specific circumstances.
Tip: Place the picture of Jesus on your board at the beginning of the discussion. Then place his words and what we can learn under that.
Tip: Leave the display up all week so family members can ponder ways to have more meaningful prayers.
Tip: Use the black and white copy of Christ praying as a coloring sheet to use during discussion.
- Print lots of copies to share with your family, friends, neighbors, church members etc.
- Share digitally by linking back to this product page on gospelhomestudypackets.com
- Share or sell these files in any way (email, social media, website etc.)
- Print and sell these files
· The products offered by GospelHomeStudyPackets (GHSP) are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by GHSP are solely those of GHSP and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
· Come, Follow Me is a resource offered by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is designed to be used in the home to support personal and family scripture study to build faith in Heavenly Father and His plan of salvation and in the Savior Jesus Christ and His Atonement. Come, Follow Me is self-contained and adequate, when used properly. Products and materials designed to supplement this resource, though they may be helpful in some instances, are not necessary for a successful home study program.