"Prayer" - Reverent Richard and Rachel
This is a digital download
Meet Reverent Richard and his sister Reverent Rachel. They are two siblings who love to run, jump, sing and play. They also love happy moments when they feel a soft good feeling in their hearts from the Spirit. These two puppets can be used to help your children understand there is a time to run and play and laugh, and there is a time to be still, fold our arms, close our eyes and listen to the spirit.
Tip: Cut out the puppet pieces and laminate if possible. (Your children will want to play with them over and over.) Connect the joints with brads, string, wires (like from a paperclip) or tape. Make sure the joints are moveable. If you are using tape, just lift and turn the pieces as needed to tell your story.
Tip: The eyes, ears and mouth get taped on to show closed eyes for prayer and larger ears for listening and a closed mouth for thinking but not speaking.
Tip: The story included with this packet is only a rough draft of one you may want to tell your family. Make up your own story. Involve your children. Let them tell the story of Reverent Richard and Reverent Rachael and how they choose to be reverent when it’s time. (That could be church, during prayers, while studying the scriptures, during testimony sharing.)
- Print lots of copies to share with your family, friends, neighbors, church members etc.
- Share digitally by linking back to this product page on gospelhomestudypackets.com
- Share or sell these files in any way (email, social media, website etc.)
- Print and sell these files
· The products offered by GospelHomeStudyPackets (GHSP) are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by GHSP are solely those of GHSP and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
· Come, Follow Me is a resource offered by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is designed to be used in the home to support personal and family scripture study to build faith in Heavenly Father and His plan of salvation and in the Savior Jesus Christ and His Atonement. Come, Follow Me is self-contained and adequate, when used properly. Products and materials designed to supplement this resource, though they may be helpful in some instances, are not necessary for a successful home study program.