"God's Blessings Come in His Own Time" - NT Packet 2.4 (Download)
This packet is included in New Testament Bundle 2
January 7 - 13, Matthew 1 and Luke 1
Visuals to help explain waiting: Correlates to page 7 of Come Follow Me for Individuals and Families NT 2019. Use these visuals to help younger children understand the importance of waiting.
- Window showing rain: It can take a long time for a storm to end when you want to go outside to play.
- Birthday cake: Sometimes waiting for a birthday party or a special treat can take a long time.
- Puppy: A puppy can take a long time to become a dog.
- A sapling can take many years to become a big tree.
- Elizabeth and Zacharias waited longer than all of these to have their own baby.
Tip: We here at GospelHomeStudyPackets.com thought deeply about how to best support the lessons in the Come Follow Me lesson manuals. We decided that rather than write scripted “new” lessons, or “different” lessons, we would provide visuals, prompts and activities that correlate directly to the content in the manuals. We do not want to replace the manuals nor do we want to take the place of your own inspiration. Activities like the one in this packet have many applications, but if we, in detail, tell you how to explicitly use our visuals and activities, then we take from you your opportunity to have sweet communion with the spirit. So, we leave a lot of blank space in our tips. Space for you to prayerfully contemplate the messages your family needs. We pray for our customers. We have families too! We know this is important.