Featured This Week
August 26-September 1 1st Corinthians 8-13 "Ye are the Body of Christ"
General Conference Planning Pages
2 page, bullet journal style PDF to help you plan and prepare for General Conference.
General Conference Journal
Inspirational 2019 General Conference Coloring Journal with space to take notes and doodle
- digital files to print your 2019 General Conference Journal
- one page for each of the 2019 members of the First Presidency and Quorum of the 12 Apostles
- "extra" pages for additional speakers
- recap pages to record answers you recieved, goals you feel inspired to set, things you learned, and areas your testimony is growing
You'll get 3 ready-to-print PDF Files
- Full Page: at a full 8 1/2 by 11 pages, this format is 20 pages long or 10 pages double sided. Bind, staple or use loose leaf.
- Half Page: finished booklet measure 5 1/2 by 7 inches. Print this 12 page PDF double sided (using a total of 6 papers.) Cut along the top cut line to get rid of the extra margin and then fold along the fold lines to create a booklet. Staple or bind. *Print "double-sided flip on short side"
- Quarter Page: finished booklet measures 4 1/4 by 5 1/5 inches. Print this 6 page PDF double sided (using a total of 3 papers.) Cut along the cut line and fold along the fold lines. Put the pages in order with the little page numbers as your guide and then staple or bind together. *Print "double-sided flip on long side"
*printing instructions are what worked on our printers - you may have to tweak the process based on your printer and software.
- Print lots of copies to share with your family, friends, neighbors, ward members etc.
- Share digitally by linking back to this product page on gospelhomestudypackets.com
- Share the PDF files in any way (email, social media, website etc.)
- Print and sell booklets
The products offered by Gospel Home Study Packets are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods (services) offered by Gospel Home Study Packets are solely those of Gospel Home Study Packets and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Spiritual experiences, even miraculous ones, do not exempt us from temptations that are “common to man”
1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
What kinds of “escape” from temptation has Heavenly Father provided for you?
Tell the scenarios of children facing different temptations. When discussing each temptation, place the girl or boy figure into the hole, (temptation.) Ask a family member or class member to think of a way Heavenly Father provided for an escape from that temptation. As he or she describes a possible way to escape, let him or her choose an item (helicopter, rope, vine, etc) to represent the escape and help the child out of the hole.